There are several ways to make booking requests
The Web Media Catalog can be used to browse, search and mark media for booking. The Booking
Request form can be accessed through the query and video-record screens.
- The first way to make booking requests using the Web Media Catalog system is to click the Booking Request Form button
on the Query Screen before performing any search. This option is available if you already know the VC# and want to
bypass the Query and Browse options. Click the Booking Request button, click Catalog # and scroll to find/click on
the desired media item, complete all the necessary fields with requested data, and then click e-mail.
- Another way to make booking requests is after you have completed your queries and have marked all the media
that you want to book. After marking several items for booking, click the Booking Request button, and you will be sent
to the Multiple Booking Screen.
- If you want to book all items marked for the same dates, click the box indicating this, then
complete all the necessary fields with requested data for the first item you marked. Click Update,
and then email. All your bookings will be immediately sent to the Media Center for processing; you
do not need to re-enter data for the other items you have marked. (But if you forget to click Update first,
the media # and titles will be sent without your name, parish/school or dates).
- If you want to book the items marked for different dates, click the box indicating this, and you
will be sent to the Booking Info screen, where the Catalog# and Title of the first item you marked will appear on
- Complete all the necessary fields with requested data for this first item. Click Update,
and then when returned to the Booking Info screen, click email.
- You will be sent to the Browse screen, where you can click on the next item you wish to book. Complete all the
necessary fields with requested data for this next item. Click Update, and then when returned
to the Booking Info screen, click email.
- Proceed through all the items marked for booking. After each has been separately updated and emailed, there
should be no more items listed on the Browse Screen.
If you do not want to email your bookings, click Browse Bookings from either the Multiple Bookings or Booking Info screens. You may print the list from this screen, and then either mail or phone in your requests.